Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Photographing Water

Station 3:
It was easy to get a good shot because it was easier to focus with my phone.
I didn't really like shooting burst mode because it wasn't very detailed and the drops were blurry.

Station 4:
It was easy to get a good shot because it was easier to focus with my phone.
For this shot, my team put a lot of different color droplets in the water to make it look more interesting.

Station 2:
It was not easy to get a good shot at this station because it was really hard to get the camera to focus.
I didn't like shooting without the flash because it was harder to see and focus it.

Station 1:
It was easier to get a good shot at this station because the camera could focus better.
I liked shooting with the flash because it was easier to see and show detail in the drops.



No comments:

Post a Comment